Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Covered Deep by Brandy Vallance

The Covered Deep

by
4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·
Bianca Marshal is holding out for the perfect husband. Finding a man that meets the requirements of her must-have list in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains has proven impossible. Bianca s mama insists that there s no such thing as a perfect true love, and that Bianca s ideal man is pure fiction. On the eve of her twenty-fifth birthday, Bianca discovers a devastating statistic: her chance of marrying is now only eighteen percent. Unwilling to accept spinsterhood, Bianca enters an essay contest that propels her into a whirlwind search for her soulmate. Via the opulence of London and the mysteries of the Holy Land, Bianca's true love will be revealed, but not without a heavy price.
My Review:
Four stars.
Copy received from Worthy Publishing for an honest review
This was my first tie reading Brandy Vallance so I was not sure what to expect.  I'm glad to say that I was pleasantly surprised.  The heroine Bianca Marshal was a great character.  She is ready to take life into her hands and not let anyone or anything get in her way.  I loved reading about her adventures throughout London and the Holy Land.  Once I started reading I was gripped with the story and the heroines courage.  I highly enjoyed and recommend this fantastic story.
 
The Covered Deep 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...