Monday, December 9, 2013

Love a Little Sideways by Shannon Stacey

booknerdloleotodo.blogspot.com
*received for an honest review via publisher
I really wanted to like this book and kept pushing through...but it did not work for me.  I really like the family atmosphere that the author portrayed and the little town environment BUT... I found the heroine and hero boring.  I thought Liz didn't really have a personality and Drew was very underdeveloped.  I completely get the whole dating your sister situation but it was way to drawn out... Sorry this book did not work for me. This book had many great reviews but I didn't find it was that great.
Love a Little Sideways (Kowalski Family, #7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...