Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Christmas Wish (Heart of Montana) by Katy Regnery


The Christmas Wish (Heart of Montana) by Katy Regnery
*Received from author for an honest review*

Three star read
Lucas Flynn and Tess Branson are not your typical golden boy and golden girl.  She has a bad reputation and he is an ex-con.  They both work at the same diner.  Lucas is a very sweet guy and he sees a great girl in Tess.  This is a very short story only 44 pages long but it was very sweet and enjoyable.  I loved that the author took two people that are just ordinary and gave them a very touching love story.  I felt bad for Tess and thought Lucas brought out the best in her and helped her to see how great she really is.  I have read another story from this other and find her originality very refreshing.  This is a great read! 
18590448

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...